NA PIARSAIGH RETURN TO TEAM TRAINING/MATCH GUIDLINES
Before returning to training/matches
· EVERYBODY: – Players/Mentors/Trainor’s, etc must complete an on-line Education tutorial. https://courses.gaa.ie/Covid19ClubEd/#/
· EVERYBODY: – must collect and complete their Health Questionnaires (see page 2) from team manager. Soft copies can be provided by email for printing at home.
· Parent/Guardians of underage players (18 or under) are responsible for completing the above tasks on behalf of underage players and to ensure the below rules are followed.
· NO QUESTIONNAIRE NO TRAINING/PLAYING
Before EVERY subcequent training session/match
· EVERYBODY: – must take their own temperatures.
· EVERYBODY: – must confirm NO changes to details in Health Questionnaire.
· If any changes then you should not attend training and consult your GP.
· Players must sanitise their own equipment.
· Group Trainer must sanitise any group training equipment.
Arriving to training
· All female training sessions will be on Pitch 3. Boys underage Pitch 2. Adult male Pitch 1.
· Designated drop off areas at Pitch 2 car park will be allocated for access to Pitches 2 and 3. No Parking allowed at these spots. 2M space to be kept between cars in main car parks.
· Parents/Guardians dropping off underage players will operate on a drop (5 minutes before session start time) and go system. Arrive to collect 5 minutes before end of session.
· Scheduled intervals between training sessions will occur to control traffic flow. Boys sessions will start on the hour for one hour. Girls will start on the half hour.
· The payers/mentors will be operating on an Get In, Train, Get Out basis. No gathering in groups before or after training.
· Dressing Rooms will not be available.
· Toilet facilities will be available, but we recommend to ONLY USE IN AN EMERGENCY
· From June 29th pitch training will resume
· Panel will be broken into groups -MAX 15 per group.
· You will be notified of your group prior to training
· You will be notified of you section of pitch prior to training
· For the first 3 weeks you can ONLY train with this group of players
· If some or even most of a group are unable to attend, then only the rest of that group will train together.
· Everybody is required to bring their own water bottle, clearly labelled, no sharing of water bottles.
· NO SWAPPING OF PLAYERS WITHIN GROUPS